Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Nerves

I have yet to hear from my group members this week. I sent out an email and only received one reply. I'm getting a bit anxious and nervous about our project. I know that we have completed a great deal but I feel there is still work to be done, and putting it all together in an organized fashion. We're scheduled to chat tomorrow night but I'm not sure we are going to get much accomplished if no one is sending feedback on our resolution. I'm a PPT kind of girl. Perfectly Put Together that is :) (Sorority mottos.. they never go away lol) I know we all have a lot going on, some of us with work, travel and family, I just hope we can conclude with the same amount of enthusiasm as we started with in order to go out with a bang!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I am right there with you! Im sry I didnt get back to you yesterday when I got the email. I tried but...anyways, doesnt matter, my apologies. Im not quite sure what we're going to accomplish tonight. I feel like I'm somewhat letting u guys donw by not having my pard done yet, but at the same time, If i send u all the unfinished ppt I'll feel like it a piece of crap. This is my thoughts on my part anyways....with or without the missing piece it will be finished tonight and you will all have a polished presentation/overview (ppt) tomorrow. Lynnette said that she would send us her part by today/tonight. If so, ill put her part in it, if not, then I'll just have to make it with out it.

actually...this is getting to me...I really wanted to get this done by last tuesday. well a week and a day has pased and I still dont have my part done because I keep waiting on the final part to sent to me before i present it to all of u. /sigh maybe I should blog about this myself...sry I've been rambling