Thursday, April 19, 2007

Group Project

Just got done chatting with my lovely group of ladies! I feel that we at least got the ball rolling and that I'm not totally in the dark about what is expected of us. Does anyone know how to use ilinc (we're all newbies and need help!)? How is everyone else doing their projects? I guess we are role playing and initially each of us will state our case and then proceed to establish a resolution... should be interesting! I'd like to hear everyone's thought and maybe get more ideas from you all. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could offer some help. I have not used iLinc either. I did email the instructor and she told me that all of the group members could be on at the same time and that it would just show a picture of you.

Our project is going ok. We've been talking and planning but I'm anxious to start some work on it.