Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Lovely Group

I just got off the phone with my group of fantastic ladies. (minus 1 due to technical difficulties) We have chatted on the class site a few times and have accomplished a lot. We decided to shake things up a bit and do a test run on our conference call (which is how we are presenting). I feel that it was much easier and straightforward than the chat because everyone could take turns speaking and presenting problems that needed to be addressed. In the chat sometimes things were over looked and not answered.

I feel much better now that we’ve actually spoken to each other. I think that we are all on the same page with our assignment which makes matters much easier. All of our views and ideas seem to coincide. I believe we all understand what is expected of us and want to make sure that we give more than just the bare minimum. We each contribute our thoughts and everyone is able to offer feedback. I feel that the communication between all of us is strong. I know if someone doesn’t understand something they have no problem asking for clarification, which helps with the over all process.

I believe that each person in our team is very dedicated to our project and wants to be as helpful as possible. I know in the beginning some of us, including myself, were a little shy, so Myrna led us (thank goodness). I think that now we all feel much more comfortable with ourselves as well as the project and are more willing to voice our opinions and concerns. Myrna finished her portion rather quickly and set a great example for us. Lynnette gave us a new option of presenting via phone conference, thankfully, since none of us had any clue about ilinc. And I, along with Lidia, have set up the basis of the storyline for our conflict. And Brenda is working diligently on our power point. I do not think there is any one leader as of now, just a team aiming toward success together.

No comments: